Saturday, November 20, 2010

6 expectations for my birthday gift!

This is just my random thinks about some of what I want on my birthday in 26 january '11 but I'm sure this will not be met all at the same time. so this is just my expectations about what I want....

1. New Handphone
       I want to have a new handphone because I lost my handphone some time ago and my parents change my handphone with esia. I wish my parents bought me a better handphone on my birthday :D



2. Fixie
       Actually I liked  fixie just because of colorful and unique but I want it so much!!!!



3. Ipad Apple
        I would not have it because they're expensive and my parents will not buy this for me :'(


4. Polaroid
        I really want it!!!. I have not asked my parents whether they want to buy this for me, but I'm already saving money from now to buy this
       



5. In a relationship
        That's funny I do not have a boyfriend until now, while my friends maybe they already switch boyfriend more twice in one month. This may not important to me but I want it haha...


But I also would not be sad if I did not get all this on my birthday. I was quite happy when family and friends praying for me to be the best! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment