Saturday, December 18, 2010

live my life

You don't understand how I can smile all day long but cry myself to sleep at night. how pictures never change but the people in them do. how my best friend can become my worst enemy, or how strange it's when my worst enemy turns into my best friend. how forever turns into a few short months that you'd do almost anything to get back. how I can let go of something me once said me couldn't live without. how even thought I know something is the best for me, it just hurts the same. how the people who once wanted to spend every second with me, think a few minutes of their time is too much to spare. how people make promises to be broken. how people can erase me from their lives just because it's easier than working things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment